Brake Shoe Test Block
- The new 1 1/2″ Brake Shoe Test Block is designed to be placed between the brake shoe and the wheelset when performing freight car air brake tests.
- The block itself is made from High Strength Delrin plastic that will not crush or break as a result of the test pressures.
- The handle is made from light-weight alloy aluminum and includes a comfortable rubber handle for the operator.
Vent Protector Plug Tool (1″ Thread)$49.67
Use this tool to plug the bottom outlet on number 8 vent valves when performing an air test. ( 1″ Pipe Thread ) .The handle is covered with red reflective tape to serve as a reminder to remove the tool after an air test. The “T” handle provides quick, easy installation and removal.
Available with a 3/8″ Pipe Thread. Refer to part number 0336-1.
67″ to 104″ Telescoping Brake Stick With Handle Magnet$486.00* New smaller head made of 865 manganese bronze non-sparking with a
thickened edge strong as steel. Fits better in brake wheel hand wells.
* New baseball bat end prevents possible slipping off of hands when pulling.
* Solid positive locking system.
* Telescopic Handle* Handle Magnetic
– Keeps the Brake Sticks off the ground which reduces
bending, loss, and potential tripping hazard!