Showing 1–27 of 32 results
Wheel Caddie$1,233.89This is a version of our Single Wheelset Handler that is designed for use with any conventional forklift having a rated capacity of 4,000 pounds or greater.The overall height of the fixture is low enough to allow it to be used to load and unload trailers from the rear.All axle contact surfaces are protected by a high strength plastic material to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Includes safety chain and OSHA compliant forklift attachment identification tag.
The wheel caddie provides a safe method of handling wheel sets. Steel frame with hard wood mounted pads protects the axle from nicks caused by forklifts. Nicks in axles has been linked to axle failure.
Side Access Wheelset Handler$3,478.92
Designed to remove and install wheelsets.
Provides access from the side of the car.
Works on wheelset diameters of 28″
Notches are provided in the forklift pocket rails
to ensure the wheelset does not move during transport
Our hydraulically operated wheel handling system quickly and safely loads or unloads wheelsets from flat cars or trucks. It features a spring-loaded automatic wheel gripping device that also provides a fail-safe lock in case of hydraulic hose or fitting failure. A safety chain is included to provide secure fastening to the forklift mast. A forklift having a two stage mast, and one auxliary hydraulic control valve to operate one double acting cylinder is required to disengage the auto lock .
Fork Pockets have removable spacers for larger fork diameters
up to 6″ wide x 2-3/4″ thick.
Hydraulic Side Access Wheel Fixture$3,019.96
The Hydraulic Side Access Wheelset Handling Fixture provides a safe easy method of removing any size wheelset from the side of the freight car. The hydraulicaly operated gripper makes replacement a one person job. The fixture fits over the forklift tines with a safety chain that hooks over the forklift mast to keep the fixture in place during wheel handling. Forklift must be equipped with an auxiliary hydraulic control valve for operations of the double acting hydraulic cylinder to be used.
Manual Side Access Wheel Fixture$3,049.96
Same as our Hydraulic Side Access Wheelset Handling Fixture, only manually operated.
The fixture fits over the forklift tines with a safety chain that hooks over the forklift mast to keep the fixture in place during wheel handling.
Freight Car Truck Removal and Installation Fixture$1,129.97
The fixture is for removing and installing truck assemblies
under freight cars. It may be used with any forklift having fork tine dimensions of 2” thick by 6” wide or smaller. Forklift capacity and fork tine length are not factors.
Reach 10′-6″ Overall length 12′
Not For lifting
Single-Tine Coupler Carrier$1,259.96
The Single-Tine Coupler Lifting Fixture will remove, install and transport any style “E” or “F” coupler. The tool steel grabbing hook allows the fixture to handle any coupler with any length of shank, up to and including sixty inch. An alignment arrow is installed to assist the operator with lifting lug placement. A safety chain is included to secure the fixture to the forklift mast during handling
Single Fork Application
DOUBLE-TINE COUPLER CARRIER$1,496.92
This fixture is used to remove, install, and transport any type of E or F style coupler. It is compatible for use with standard or long shank couplers.
Bar Style Coupler Lifting Fixture$898.96The Bar Style Coupler Handling forklift fixture is used to remove, install, and handle freight car couplers.
- The pin design allows the coupler to be accessed from any position on the ground. The coupler does not have to be upright for handling.
- The design also allows the rotation necessary to install and remove 304 style rotary couplers.
- Chains are provided to secure the handling fixture to the forklift, and to secure the coupler to the handling fixture.
Winks Multi Table$5,998.15The Winks Multi Table is a double tine forklift attachment that is used for taking out and installing draft gear assemblies and EOC’s.
- The head on the front of the fixture has multiple sets of holes for different cradles to hold a draft gear assembly or an EOC.
- This head rotates to allow for easier positioning.
- Two sliding support arms slide which run on a track to hold the carrier plate during these removals or installations. One of these support arms has a square base so that it can be rotated 90 degrees to fit up into the sill. The support arms can be raised by adding extension pegs to their risers.
Draft Gear Assembly Installation fixture$2,396.92
The Draft Gear Assembly Installation fixture may be used with any forklift having a rated capacity of 6,000 lbs. or greater. The rotating head allows quick, simple position of the assembly. The fixture is long enough to allow access from either the front or sides of the freight car.
Forklift Lifting Fixture 3” Fork Width$470.00Unique design, the heavier the load the tighter the grip. No tools required for attaching. Slides on to fork, tighten the two hand knobs and secure the safety chain. Extension Shackle and Swivel Auto Lock Hook included. W.L.L. 3000 Lbs.
3” Fork Width
Forklift Lifting Fixture 4” Fork Width$480.00Unique design, the heavier the load the tighter the grip. No tools required for attaching. Slides on to fork, tighten the two hand knobs and secure the safety chain. Extension Shackle and Swivel Auto Lock Hook included. W.L.L. 3000 Lbs.
Fits on 4” Wide Forks.
Forklift Lifting Fixture 5” Fork Width$490.00Unique design, the heavier the load the tighter the grip. No tools required for attaching. Slides on to fork, tighten the two hand knobs and secure the safety chain. Extension Shackle and Swivel Auto Lock Hook included. W.L.L. 3000 Lbs.
Fits on 5” Wide Forks.
Forklift Lifting Fixture 6” Fork Width$500.00
Fits on 6” Wide Forks.
Hopper Gate Installation Fixture$1,598.96
The fixture provides a better way to install hopper gates. Measures 80 inches long, with a 360 degree 26″ X 36″ swivel top plate, making for easier bolt hole alignment.
Coupler Lifting Fixture For Forklifts$1,489.96
- Use our new Coupler Handler with a forklift to handle couplers on locomotives or passenger cars with a step or platform located over the coupler.
- The handler design allows the coupler to be accessed without interfering with the step or platform.
- It may be used to access the coupler with the knuckle removed or in place.
- Includes an OSHA compliant identification tag.
Short Slack Adjuster Transport Basket$2,205.88
- Use our new Slack Adjuster Transport Rack to store slack adjusters and ship them to the vendor for rebuilding.
- The bar grate flooring provides a strong surface that allows water and snow to pass through.
- May be handled either with a forklift or overhead lifting equipment.
- Length: 71″, Width 28″, Height 28″