Tined Forklift EOC Handler
Forklift fixture for handling round style EOCs, without f-pin hole, and moving them in and out of the EOC Rack (Part # 0575).
You may also like…
Two-Tier EOC Device Storage Rack$3,299.93
- This rack is designed to securely store most styles of End Of Car Cushioning Devices.
- Moveable saddles are included to accommodate circular style EOCs.
- Rack dimensions are 42″ deep, 110″ wide, and 40 ” tall.
- Includes holes in the rack feet to secure the rack to the floor if required.
- Pinned Forklift EOC Handler (Part # 0575-1) for square style EOCs and Tined Forklift EOC Handler (Part # 0575-2) for round style EOCs are required to move EOCs in and out of this rack.
Hydraulic Side Access Wheel Fixture$2,625.47
The Hydraulic Side Access Wheelset Handling Fixture provides a safe easy method of removing any size wheelset from the side of the freight car. The hydraulicaly operated gripper makes replacement a one person job. The fixture fits over the forklift tines with a safety chain that hooks over the forklift mast to keep the fixture in place during wheel handling. Forklift must be equipped with an auxiliary hydraulic control valve for operations of the double acting hydraulic cylinder to be used.
Defective Wheel Set Handler$2,289.94
Use our new fixture to transport defective wheelsets to a testing facility for analysis. The base design allows the fixture to be handled with a forklift in any direction. A storage box is included to contain broken wheel sections or bearings. A holder is installed in the toolbox for related paperwork. Ratcheting two inch wide tie-down straps are included with the fixture.
Side Access Wheelset Handler$2,446.44
Designed to remove and install wheelsets.
Provides access from the side of the car.
Works on wheelset diameters of 28″
Notches are provided in the forklift pocket rails
to ensure the wheelset does not move during transport