Pinned Forklift EOC Handler
Forklift fixture for handling square style EOCs, with f-pin hole, and moving them in and out of the EOC Rack (Part # 0575).
You may also like…
Two-Tier EOC Device Storage Rack$3,299.93
- This rack is designed to securely store most styles of End Of Car Cushioning Devices.
- Moveable saddles are included to accommodate circular style EOCs.
- Rack dimensions are 42″ deep, 110″ wide, and 40 ” tall.
- Includes holes in the rack feet to secure the rack to the floor if required.
- Pinned Forklift EOC Handler (Part # 0575-1) for square style EOCs and Tined Forklift EOC Handler (Part # 0575-2) for round style EOCs are required to move EOCs in and out of this rack.
The wheel caddie provides a safe method of handling wheel sets. Steel frame with hard wood mounted pads protects the axle from nicks caused by forklifts. Nicks in axles has been linked to axle failure.
Passenger Car & Locomotive Coupler Handler$1,166.03
- Use our new Coupler Handler with a forklift to handle couplers on locomotives or passenger cars with a step or platform located over the coupler.
- The handler design allows the coupler to be accessed without interfering with the step or platform.
- It may be used to access the coupler with the knuckle removed or in place.
- Includes an OSHA compliant identification tag.
Draft Gear Assembly Installation fixture$1,746.02
The Draft Gear Assembly Installation fixture may be used with any forklift having a rated capacity of 6,000 lbs. or greater. The rotating head allows quick, simple position of the assembly. The fixture is long enough to allow access from either the front or sides of the freight car.