Pinned Forklift EOC Handler
Forklift fixture for handling square style EOCs, with f-pin hole, and moving them in and out of the EOC Rack (Part # 0575).
You may also like…
Two-Tier EOC Device Storage Rack$3,299.93
- This rack is designed to securely store most styles of End Of Car Cushioning Devices.
- Moveable saddles are included to accommodate circular style EOCs.
- Rack dimensions are 42″ deep, 110″ wide, and 40 ” tall.
- Includes holes in the rack feet to secure the rack to the floor if required.
- Pinned Forklift EOC Handler (Part # 0575-1) for square style EOCs and Tined Forklift EOC Handler (Part # 0575-2) for round style EOCs are required to move EOCs in and out of this rack.
Wheel Caddie$1,049.37This is a version of our Single Wheelset Handler that is designed for use with any conventional forklift having a rated capacity of 4,000 pounds or greater.The overall height of the fixture is low enough to allow it to be used to load and unload trailers from the rear.All axle contact surfaces are protected by a high strength plastic material to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Includes safety chain and OSHA compliant forklift attachment identification tag.
Our hydraulically operated wheel handling system quickly and safely loads or unloads wheelsets from flat cars or trucks. It features a spring-loaded automatic wheel gripping device that also provides a fail-safe lock in case of hydraulic hose or fitting failure. A safety chain is included to provide secure fastening to the forklift mast. A forklift having a two stage mast, and one auxliary hydraulic control valve to operate one double acting cylinder is required to disengage the auto lock .
Fork Pockets have removable spacers for larger fork diameters
up to 6″ wide x 2-3/4″ thick.