Double Wheel Set Caddie
The Double Wheel Set Caddie handles two wheel sets at one time.
You may also like…
Hydraulic Side Access Wheel Fixture$2,625.47
The Hydraulic Side Access Wheelset Handling Fixture provides a safe easy method of removing any size wheelset from the side of the freight car. The hydraulicaly operated gripper makes replacement a one person job. The fixture fits over the forklift tines with a safety chain that hooks over the forklift mast to keep the fixture in place during wheel handling. Forklift must be equipped with an auxiliary hydraulic control valve for operations of the double acting hydraulic cylinder to be used.
Our hydraulically operated wheel handling system quickly and safely loads or unloads wheelsets from flat cars or trucks. It features a spring-loaded automatic wheel gripping device that also provides a fail-safe lock in case of hydraulic hose or fitting failure. A safety chain is included to provide secure fastening to the forklift mast. A forklift having a two stage mast, and one auxliary hydraulic control valve to operate one double acting cylinder is required to disengage the auto lock .
Fork Pockets have removable spacers for larger fork diameters
up to 6″ wide x 2-3/4″ thick.
The wheel caddie provides a safe method of handling wheel sets. Steel frame with hard wood mounted pads protects the axle from nicks caused by forklifts. Nicks in axles has been linked to axle failure.
Manual Side Access Wheel Fixture$2,646.95
Same as our Hydraulic Side Access Wheelset Handling Fixture, only manually operated.
The fixture fits over the forklift tines with a safety chain that hooks over the forklift mast to keep the fixture in place during wheel handling.
Side Access Wheelset Handler$2,446.44
Designed to remove and install wheelsets.
Provides access from the side of the car.
Works on wheelset diameters of 28″
Notches are provided in the forklift pocket rails
to ensure the wheelset does not move during transport
Wheel Caddie$1,049.37This is a version of our Single Wheelset Handler that is designed for use with any conventional forklift having a rated capacity of 4,000 pounds or greater.The overall height of the fixture is low enough to allow it to be used to load and unload trailers from the rear.All axle contact surfaces are protected by a high strength plastic material to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
Includes safety chain and OSHA compliant forklift attachment identification tag.
Passenger Car & Locomotive Coupler Handler$1,166.03
- Use our new Coupler Handler with a forklift to handle couplers on locomotives or passenger cars with a step or platform located over the coupler.
- The handler design allows the coupler to be accessed without interfering with the step or platform.
- It may be used to access the coupler with the knuckle removed or in place.
- Includes an OSHA compliant identification tag.
Forklift Torch Cart$2,599.14
- Use with any size forklift to transport gas bottles and cutting equipment around your repair facility. Also has lifting points to be moved with an overhead crane.
- The drop gates hold the bottles in place and provide ramps to remove and install the gas bottles.
- Two toolboxes are included for storage of equipment and parts.
- A 50’ capacity spring take-up hose reel is also included.