Bar Style Coupler Lifting Fixture
- The pin design allows the coupler to be accessed from any position on the ground. The coupler does not have to be upright for handling.
- The design also allows the rotation necessary to install and remove 304 style rotary couplers.
- Chains are provided to secure the handling fixture to the forklift, and to secure the coupler to the handling fixture.
You may also like…
Single-Tine Coupler Carrier$1,259.96
The Single-Tine Coupler Lifting Fixture will remove, install and transport any style “E” or “F” coupler. The tool steel grabbing hook allows the fixture to handle any coupler with any length of shank, up to and including sixty inch. An alignment arrow is installed to assist the operator with lifting lug placement. A safety chain is included to secure the fixture to the forklift mast during handling
Single Fork Application
DOUBLE-TINE COUPLER CARRIER$1,496.92
This fixture is used to remove, install, and transport any type of E or F style coupler. It is compatible for use with standard or long shank couplers.
Brake Stick Storage Box$219.95• Constructed entirely from stainless steel.• Storage areas are provided on the box for switch brooms and shovels.• Reflective tape is applied to the sides and front of the box for night visibility.• Holes are provided in the back plate for mounting with bolts or lag screws.
59″ to 104″ Telescoping Brake Stick With Handle Magnet$650.33* New smaller head made of 865 manganese bronze non-sparking with a
thickened edge strong as steel. Fits better in brake wheel hand wells.
* New baseball bat end prevents possible slipping off of hands when pulling.
* Solid positive locking system.
* Telescopic Handle* Handle Magnetic
– Keeps the Brake Sticks off the ground which reduces
bending, loss, and potential tripping hazard!
Electric Draft Gear Assembly Table$5,589.92
The Draft Gear Assembly Table is designed to quickly push together any “E” or “F” style draft gears, yokes, and follower blocks. The table offers a safe alternative to handling and assembling these heavy components by hand using bars. Heavy duty rollers and a five-hundred pound capacity 110-volt linear actuator allow
smooth movement of the draft gear and follower into the yoke. The table includes all wiring and controls for a “plug-in” installation.