Draft Gear Assembly Installation fixture
The Draft Gear Assembly Installation fixture may be used with any forklift having a rated capacity of 6,000 lbs. or greater. The rotating head allows quick, simple position of the assembly. The fixture is long enough to allow access from either the front or sides of the freight car.
You may also like…
Winks Multi Table$5,998.15The Winks Multi Table is a double tine forklift attachment that is used for taking out and installing draft gear assemblies and EOC’s.
- The head on the front of the fixture has multiple sets of holes for different cradles to hold a draft gear assembly or an EOC.
- This head rotates to allow for easier positioning.
- Two sliding support arms slide which run on a track to hold the carrier plate during these removals or installations. One of these support arms has a square base so that it can be rotated 90 degrees to fit up into the sill. The support arms can be raised by adding extension pegs to their risers.
The detector is used to monitor movement in any direction on jacked equipment . It can also be used as a jacking reference to ensure the equipment is being raised evenly. Carrying case and two battery chargers 12VDC & 120VAC included
67″ to 104″ Telescoping Brake Stick With Handle Magnet$532.40* New smaller head made of 865 manganese bronze non-sparking with a
thickened edge strong as steel. Fits better in brake wheel hand wells.
* New baseball bat end prevents possible slipping off of hands when pulling.
* Solid positive locking system.
* Telescopic Handle* Handle Magnetic
– Keeps the Brake Sticks off the ground which reduces
bending, loss, and potential tripping hazard!
Vent Protector Plug Tool (1″ Thread)$49.67
Use this tool to plug the bottom outlet on number 8 vent valves when performing an air test. ( 1″ Pipe Thread ) .The handle is covered with red reflective tape to serve as a reminder to remove the tool after an air test. The “T” handle provides quick, easy installation and removal.
Available with a 3/8″ Pipe Thread. Refer to part number 0336-1.