Aluminum Side Access Work Platform
This platform provides a sturdy work surface for working on the side of locomotives.
- The platform conects to the hand rail using a quick release pin
- It has a drop down extension that faces the locomotive.
- Both legs of the platform have adjustable bases so they can be set the height needed.
- The dimensions of the platform are 21″ W x 49″ D x 40″ H.
- There are many different configurations of this platform with gates, lifting chains, etc. Please contact us at 402-253-2772 for more information on configurations other than the standard side work platform.
Drop Pit Rail Clamp$894.44
BOLT-ON DROP PIT RAIL CLAMPS
Use these clamps to hold a locomotive in place during traction
motor replacement using drop tables.
The clamps are held securely in place
on the rail simply by tightening two bolts. They are not intended
for use as a derail or other method of blue flag protection.
Item # 0253 –1 ( Set Of Four Clamps)