Chairmaster With Back Rest
Round Seat 13″,
Seat Lowest Extension 16″, Seat Highest Extension 27″,
Ground Clearance 3″.
Base pan 21 inches,
(3) 3.5″ x 1.25″ non-locking and (2) 3.5″ x 1.25″ locking casters.
Foam back: 12″ wide x 4.5″ top to bottom.
Back rest included.
SKU: WCW-106C Category: Ergonomic Seating
The Weld Master is rugged and versatile, featuring three utility configurations:
The Model 110 is ideal for all types of work at near ground level.
- Front leg up, back legs up allows positioning at ground level.
- Front leg up, back legs down allows for straddling railroad tracks, steel frames, etc.
- Front leg down, back legs down allows the Weld Master to be used as a free standing chair for assembly, grinding, welding, etc.
- Heavy-duty Tubular Steel Construction
- Genuine Leather Upholstering
- High Quality Powder Coating