Chairmaster With Back Rest
The Weld Master is rugged and versatile, featuring three utility configurations:
The Model 110 is ideal for all types of work at near ground level.
- Front leg up, back legs up allows positioning at ground level.
- Front leg up, back legs down allows for straddling railroad tracks, steel frames, etc.
- Front leg down, back legs down allows the Weld Master to be used as a free standing chair for assembly, grinding, welding, etc.
- Heavy-duty Tubular Steel Construction
- Genuine Leather Upholstering
- High Quality Powder Coating
Rail Wheel Mounted Ergonomic Swivel Chair$2,655.45
Our new Ergonomic chair is mounted on rail wheels to provide access for repairs under freight cars or locomotives. It is equipped with a swivel that provides 360 degrees of rotation, and glides that allow 12” of side-to-side movement. The back rest is fully adjustable, and features a gas strut to allow simple placement. Includes manual wheel brake and fire resistant cushion material.