Transition Section Lifter
- Lifts GEVO Stage 1, Stage 2 & FDL Transition sections.
- 6’ lifting strap to clear stack and hatch of locomotive.
- Enables crane lifting vs. manual extraction.
- Safety strap attached to connect to carbody frame when temporarily disconnected from the crane during repositioning. Slack in safety strap can be adjusted as necessary.
- Knurled handle to hand tighten lifter.
“Guru” Water Dump Valve Retention Tool Without Case$307.98
Adding cold water to a cold locomotive during cold weather results in the activation of the “Guru” valve, allowing water to drain out of the locomotive cooling system to prevent freeze damage. Our new retention tool prevents the valve from activating, capturing the water until the locomotive has a chance to warm up.
The tool is easily and quickly applied or released with a few turns of the adjusting knob. An eight foot long high visibility cable and magnetic based flashing red LED light are included. The cable is routed to the exterior of the locomotive car body where the red light is applied as a reminder to the operator that the tool is applied.
This part number is just for the tool, cable, and LED light. The part number that includes all of this and the case is 0289-2.
Traction Motor Stacking Fixture$898.80Floor space is something every locomotive shop is in need of. The Traction Motor Stacking Fixtures safely allow motors to be stacked two high, reducing storage space by one hundred percent. Holds traction motor combos with wheels up to 44″ in diameter.
It will be necessary to place either a steel or wood block under the traction motor closest to the floor to provide a reasonably level platform to stack the upper motor. Steel stacking bases are available.
Part No. 0032