Extended Length Draft Gear And EOC Fixture
- This is the revised, extended length version of our draft gear installation fixture.
- The fixture includes interchangeable saddles for draft gear and EOC installation.
- The extended length allows access from the end and sides of the freight car.
- Includes storage areas for the saddles, and a storage tray to hold parts during installation and removal.
Hydraulic Side Access Wheel Fixture$2,625.47
The Hydraulic Side Access Wheelset Handling Fixture provides a safe easy method of removing any size wheelset from the side of the freight car. The hydraulicaly operated gripper makes replacement a one person job. The fixture fits over the forklift tines with a safety chain that hooks over the forklift mast to keep the fixture in place during wheel handling. Forklift must be equipped with an auxiliary hydraulic control valve for operations of the double acting hydraulic cylinder to be used.
Passenger Car & Locomotive Coupler Handler$1,166.03
- Use our new Coupler Handler with a forklift to handle couplers on locomotives or passenger cars with a step or platform located over the coupler.
- The handler design allows the coupler to be accessed without interfering with the step or platform.
- It may be used to access the coupler with the knuckle removed or in place.
- Includes an OSHA compliant identification tag.
The wheel caddie provides a safe method of handling wheel sets. Steel frame with hard wood mounted pads protects the axle from nicks caused by forklifts. Nicks in axles has been linked to axle failure.